Inception Support Ltd will hold all personal data provided by you. Our head office address is: 1 Wellwood Close, Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5 2BP. Our UK data protection registration number is ZA328530. Full details of our notified purposes can be viewed at the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk
• Before or at the point of collecting personal data we will identify the purpose for which information is being collected.
• We will only collect personal data that we require to provide services, and nothing additional. We do not collect any Special Categories of personal data about you. If your personal data requires updating please contact us.
• We will only retain personal data for as long as required, including retention for legal, accounting or reporting reasons.
• We will collect personal data by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• We do not share personal data with other organisations or individuals without your prior consent.
• We will protect personal data by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (us giving you the best possible product, service, experience & security) and your interests and fundamental rights don't override those interests
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our website uses analytical cookies to provide you with a better user experience by recognising and counting visitors and seeing which pages are visited. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and so we can provide the most relevant information to you.
You can restrict or block the cookies used on our site through your browser settings. If you go to the “Help” function within your browser, you can get detailed instructions on how to change them.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org, which provides instructions on how to block cookies on all the major browsers. This site also explains how you can delete cookies that have already been stored on your computer as well as general information about them.
You should be aware though that most cookies are harmless and restricting them may limit the functionality of the websites you visit.
For further information please contact us.